Tofutti Sour Cream Non Dairy- 12oz

Purchase

Price: $6.97
Product ID : KMAA12849
COLD SHIPPING

Description

Tofutti Sour Cream Non Dairy- 12oz

  • Tofutti imitation sour cream is a non-dairy alternative low in protein for use in cooking, baking, dips, dressings and more.
  • Every 12 oz. Tub of imitation sour cream is free of gluten, cholesterol, trans fat, butterfat, animal derivatives, hydrogenated oils and lactose.
  • Every 2 tbsp serving of imitation sour cream contains just 85 calories. 

Serving Size: 1 oz. (30g), Servings Per Container: 12, Calories Per Serving: 70, Total Fat: 7g (9% DV), Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 80mg (3% DV), Total Carbohydrate: 3g (1% DV), Dietary Fiber: 1g (4%), Total Sugars: 0g, Includes 0g Added Sugars (0% DV), Protein: (0g), Vitamin D: 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium: 1mg (0%), Iron: 0mg (0%), Potassium: 7mg (0% DV)

Ingrients: Water, Palm Oil, Maltodextrin, NON-GMO (Soy Protein, Tofu), Non-Dairy Lactic Acid, Sugar, Locust Bean, Guar and Xanthan Gums, Salt

Product Reviews

Products You May Like

Violife Spinach & Artichoke Dip- 7.05oz
$7.95
COLD SHIPPING
Violife French Onion Dip- 7.05oz
$6.75
COLD SHIPPING
daiya Plain Cream Cheese Style- 8oz
$6.45
Product is out of stock
COLD SHIPPING